Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Meals

Ok, so there's no pictures from the actual Memorial Day meals, because they were fairly unexciting basic grilled burgers from frozen patties. Sunday though, was pretty great. The weather was amazing, so we ate a very nice casual meal out on the deck.
complete with lovely beverages and citronella candle
Angie made some delicious guacamole to go with the tortilla chips, along with some salsa and fake sour cream (It's some sort of yogurt, so it's healthy!).

Then we chowed down. It was good.
I have a hard time making a normal face to the camera. Check out my cleavage.
After relaxing a bit and enjoying the views, I made some burgers. Healthy burgers, made with ground turkey, and stuffed with blue cheese. I seasoned the meat with some black pepper and salt. Yum!
Yummy oozy cheese, on amazingly soft buttery potato rolls.
Actually, I lied about not having any Memorial Day photos, because this one was the breakfast I made this morning. Sausage patty, and a runny egg, also on those awesome potato rolls.
I toasted the roll in butter, because, well, why the hell not?
How was your Memorial Day weekend?